0

Fuji star, Adewale Ayuba is now a strong Christian.

ayuba

Ayuba disclosed this in a recent interview, read the excerpt below.

When will you say is your happiest day ever?

“I will not lie to you. The day I became a born again, that was my happiest day. Now I realise this life is to worship God.
I thank God because it’s a big opportunity. It’s only God that can make one get to that age.
I thank God for His mercy over my life and I am grateful to God for the door of understanding that He opened to me.”

READ ALSO: MUSIC VIDEO: Dr. Adewale Ayuba – Happy People ft. Vector & Tm9JA

Why did you do music?

“It’s what brought me to Fuji music. I don’t know. I remember I had a lot of Islamic clerics who came to pray for me and when they left, I would still go to my room to read the Bible.”

Why did you choose Christianity?

“I think my conviction was in the Bible. It got to a stage that my children would be laughing. They would say, ‘Daddy, choose one’. But I did not want to pick like you said, because of Fuji. It has Islamic origin, my background, how would my family feel? I didn’t want to offend this; I didn’t want to offend that but I discovered that religion or belief has nothing to do with your musical life and no one says we are listening to your music because of your personal life or so.”

 “I see life as a very simple thing now; I am not in haste or say I must have this, I must have that. The important thing to me is that I need to enjoy myself. That is key. If care is not taken, you will just keep on looking for this, you want to become that, till you get to your old age and just die or you begin to regret when you get to 70 or 80 that I have never been to Dubai for holiday, I only go there to perform or I have never been to London for two weeks holiday, I only go there to perform. When you go to a place to perform, it’s your work, so you must arrange a date that oh, I am going to London for holiday.”

READ ALSO: One Of King Sunny Ade’s Many Wives Reveals Unbelievable Things About Being Married

Adewale Ayuba, commonly known as Mr. Johnson, is a Nigerian singer known for singing Fuji music

The post READ How Christianity Has Changed Adewale Ayuba appeared first on News on Naij.com | Today's Nigeria Breaking news & headlines..

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

Your comments and suggestions are always welcome. However, do not spam or abuse others when commenting. Untasteful comments will always be deleted.

 
Top