3

A footage filmed by a passerby appeared on Weibo, China's equivalent of Twitter showing an angry woman damaging her husband's BMW with a hammer.

The incident took place in a car park in Shenzhen, southern China, at around 6pm local time on October 19. According to witnesses, she was heard saying: "This is my car, it’s none of your business. This car is too dirty, a car that’s used by a whore is too dirty."


Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

  1. I am too going through the horrible pain of not knowing what to do with myself. For the past 9 months my husband became very distant each month that went by the further he detached emotionally. The loss of his affection, love, lack of wanting to do things with me withdrew from family and even his kids. When I first started to see the signs was in June, I asked him to talk to me and tell me what was wrong but he would say nothing to me that everything was ok. This continued for about 3 weeks until I decided to review phone records,i employed the service of a cyber genius(hackingloop)who hacked his phone and gained me full access to all his phone activities.I realized he had been talking to one of my (next door neighbor)the worst thing about this is she too is married. I confronted him with the proof of all he has been doing with our married neighbor,this time he couldn't deny it anymore,you can contact 'hackingloop6 @ gmail . com' or + 1 712 292 2655 to clear your marital doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. Chauffeur service in Marseille

    ReplyDelete

  3. OH G...
    When my friend told me she saw my ex with the other girl, I didn't take it seriously and then we installed a spying app https://www.mspylite.com/. She wanted to prove me that she was right.
    As it turned out he cheated on me.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and suggestions are always welcome. However, do not spam or abuse others when commenting. Untasteful comments will always be deleted.

 
Top